Monday, March 25, 2024

identity exercise: iridescent

 My friend Lisa Bee told me that I am "iridescent."  That's so lovely.  In the dictionary it says that iridescent means "showing luminous colours that seem to change when seen from different angles."

God is the God of beauty and colour.  He has so many attributes, there's no way to describe him as just one thing.  He seems to change when you see him from different angles, because there are so many things about him that we can never quantify them.  

I like the idea of being iridescent.  To me it seems like a gift from God.  I want my life, my personality, everything about me, to show him.  I want people to see him from every angle of me.  I want to be an example of his love.  his joy.  his peace.  his kindness.  his goodness.  his gentleness.  To me, being iridescent means being a reflection of him.

2 comments:

  1. That’s why I picked his word! You are iridescent in my eyes and you exude Christ’s iridescence! Love you! ❤️

    ReplyDelete